Hi all. Toni’s blog site is…https://thoughtsaboutthings.net/
Well what can I say about “Lady Of The Lake” I Love Toni’s user name, and she was the first blogger to comment on my blog. Toni is always commenting and liking my posts, and we do have a bit of friendly banter between us. Toni has written two books, and started blogging around the same time as me. She is my U.S sister from another mister, lol. Thank you so much for nominating me Toni, I feel honoured 😘 👍
The creator of this award, Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com
“WHY DID I CREATE THE AWARD?
I created the award because there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered, yet. And, most of these blogs deserve recognition. For that reason, I decided to create my own award; and nominate people who can also nominate others; and so on. This is one of the best ways to create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award.Here are the Rules for the Award Nominees.
The mystery blogger award
I decided to call the award “Mystery Blogger Award.” Why? Because the meaning of my name, “Enigma” is “mystery.” So basically, it’s named after myself; the creator. Plus, I think it’s cool because there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; and when we get to know them, it’s divine! And we find friends where we least expect.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma”
Here are the Rules for the Award Nominees:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
Three questions about me! 😱😱😂
1: I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2015, not sure which type, but knowing me I’ve probably got all of them 😂
2: I’m married with three grown up children, and I’m also a full time carer for my wife.
3: I like to look at life in a positive manner, and I do like to joke about things. I think it’s my defence mechanism. Life’s to short.
The persons I nominate for the Mystery Blogger Award are the following…
Five questions for me by Toni 😁👍
- What subject most piques your interest? That’s a hard one, as I think there’s a few! I would say mental health, as there are so many personal stories from different health issues.
- What is your favorite food? I love Vindaloo, but I have to make sure I leave the toilet roll in the fridge ready for the morning onslaught! 😩 💩😂
- Are you a cat, dog, or no pets person? I did have a dog many years ago, but I now have a small parrot.
- Do you know how to drive a manual transmission car? Yes, but my wife wouldn’t agree 😂
- What is your favorite song or poem? I can’t say my own poem because that wouldn’t be right, so I would have to say, “get your motor running” by steppenwolf.
Five questions for nominees
1: what inspired you to start blogging?
2: where do you see yourself in five years?
3: apart from writing, what else do you like doing?
4: what’s your favourite quote?
5: what is your guilty pleasure?